What if there was a simple way to add security to your business, school, church, industrial building, or medical office, while at the same time making communication more efficient?
An intercom system allows you to communicate with customers, staff, and others throughout your property. You can also use the system to screen people before allowing them to enter a restricted access area. Today's intercom systems are available in standard designs as well as video. Our team can work with you to develop a custom system designed for your needs.
An EPABX (Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange) / PABX / PBX is an electronic device which is mainly used in organizations.PBX's make connections among the internal telephones of a private organization and also connect them to the PSTN via trunk lines.An organization consists of many number of staffs.Each staff requires the extension as well as access to outgoing local,STD or ISD calls.According to the designation of the staff,we can provide the available features to them.
Key Intercom System Features
1. Wireless Rig Coverage- Wireless intercom, VoIP telephone and Internet service throughout the rig location. (No cables to run)
2. Integrated VoIP and Intercom- Corded desk and wireless phones for making and placing telephone and 2 way intercom calls.
3. Easy To Use- Place and receive calls as easily as on a regular telephone.
4. Wireless- High speed 5 GHz wireless data and voice connections.
5. Scalable- Easily expandable by adding additional wireless shack or rig boxes for your communication needs.
6. Easy Installation- Intelligent auto-configuration, plug and play hardware, easy setup with any popular web browser, up and running in as little as 20 minutes.