Flow Meter with Remote Monitoring System. A flow meter is a device used to measure the flow rate or quantity of a gas or liquid moving through a pipe. Flow measurement applications are very diverse and each situation has its own constraints and engineering requirements. Flow meters are referred to by many names, such as flow gauge, flow indicator, liquid meter, etc. depending on the particular industry; however the function, to measure flow, remains the same.
• Flow Meter with Remote Monitoring System.
• Small, lightweight flow transmitter having a high tolerance for air bubbles in liquid.
• High accuracy measurement (1.0% of rate)
• Setting operation can be performed from the front side of the flow transmitter.
• Power supply voltage : 100 to 240 VAC or 20 to 30 VDC